Monday, August 28, 2006

More Paintings



Here are some more of my paintings for you to look at. The first is a seascape that I painted quite a few years ago now.The second is a landscape that I painted more recently.These two are only about twelve inches in size.I paint small a lot because I move house often and so these are easier to carry around with me.Also like a lot of other people I do not live in places that resemble art galleries with their acres of empty white wallspace and enormous abstract pictures tend to look a bit out of place in your average sized room.Small paintings are also a bit more intimate in that they invite the viewer to get closer to them to see what they are about.Many of the paintings on this blog are still available to buy if anyone is interested.If you would like more information on any of these please feel free to contact me.

No comments: